CLIMBING MOUNTAINS IN THE CITY FROM WHICH I WILL DEPART IN THE FALL? Check.
(the entirety of the Las Vegas strip was viewable at that elevation and I’m most certain that I won’t ever be able to get that intimate with flying ants ever again)
- blanked likes this
- lauren-nguyen likes this
- lfar likes this
- railways said: You’re lucky you live in a place with mountains…part of me wonders why you’re leaving to go to the flat east! But then again, depending on where you’re going to university in the east…there might be some Appalachians.
- railways likes this
- baptiste2 likes this
- y0pheebs likes this
- nonfatvanillamatte likes this
- youreramblingagain likes this
- embarcaderrrro likes this
- qinpanzee likes this
- constellation posted this